Agriculture Extensin Agent
Meat Science Series
Two presentations give information on selling meat direct to consummers. Topics include meat science, meat sales and establishing a slaugther and processing facility.
Thank you to those who attended. Recordings of the two meetings will be available here soon!
Previous Series Recordings Available On-Demand
Soil Health & Cover Crop Workshop
If you couldn't join us via Zoom, you can still watch the recorded presentation at the link below.
2020 Wheat Test Plot
See State-Wide Results on the KSRE Dept. of Ag page. 2020 Winter Wheat Performance.
The plot is located on the north side SW 48th street just east of the S Hoover Road intersection.
Virtual Wheat Field Day
If you missed the live presentations, you may still watch the recorded videos at the YouTube links here:
May 27 session - https://youtu.be/UnD12lADM3E
May 28 session - https://youtu.be/VrF3F2yqJpc
Kansas Custom Rates 2020
Farm Lease Agreement Forms
- Cash Farm Lease Agreement
- Cash Pasture Lease Agreement
- Crop Share Lease Agreement
- Irrigated Crop Share Lease Agreement
- Notice of Termination Form
- Kansas Land Prices and Cash Rental Rates
- K-State Animal Science Industry Information
- K-State Animal Science - Newsletter - Scroll down to Newsletter
- K-State Ag Manager
- Kansas Crop Performance Tests
- Kansas Flint Hills Smoke Management
- USDA Market News
- Weather Data Library
- K-State Youth Livestock
- Weekly Agronomy eUpdate ListServe