Agriculture Extensin Agent
Coyote Trapping and Calling Clinic
Join an informative clinic on Coyote Trapping and Predator Calling provided by the Bulter County Extension Office. See flier for information and registration.
Meat Science Series
Two presentations give information on selling meat direct to consummers. Topics include meat science, meat sales and establishing a slaugther and processing facility.
Recordings of the Presentations are linked below.
Previous Series Recordings Available On-Demand
Soil Health & Cover Crop Workshop
If you couldn't join us via Zoom, you can still watch the recorded presentation at the link below.
2020 Wheat Test Plot
See State-Wide Results on the KSRE Dept. of Ag page. 2020 Winter Wheat Performance.
The plot is located on the north side SW 48th street just east of the S Hoover Road intersection.
Kansas Custom Rates 2020
Farm Lease Agreement Forms
- Cash Farm Lease Agreement
- Cash Pasture Lease Agreement
- Crop Share Lease Agreement
- Irrigated Crop Share Lease Agreement
- Notice of Termination Form
- Kansas Land Prices and Cash Rental Rates
- K-State Animal Science Industry Information
- K-State Animal Science - Newsletter - Scroll down to Newsletter
- K-State Ag Manager
- Kansas Crop Performance Tests
- Kansas Flint Hills Smoke Management
- USDA Market News
- Weather Data Library
- K-State Youth Livestock
- Weekly Agronomy eUpdate ListServe