Current Volunteer Resources
Find the 2020 Training recording here
Find volunteer resources here
COVID Guidlines as of March 2021
Let’s Get Started- First Steps to Volunteering
- Volunteer Service Enrollment: Create an account at https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in. Make sure you mark that you are a volunteer.
- For Step by Step Guide, Click Here.
- Interview- Let’s chat! We want to find a volunteer opportunity that best suites you, your availability and interests. We will conduct a short face-to-face interview so that we can find an opportunity that best fits what you’re looking for.
- Orientation: Complete the online orientation by watching the video sessions on 4-H Online.
- Screening: We are committed to ensuring that all of our youth are subject to safe learning environments. To do this, we require our volunteers to complete a background check at: National Criminal Background Check - https://www.ejobapp-validityscreening.com/applicant/companies/28337/accounts/40651/positions
- Official Appointment: Once these steps have been completed, and board approval is confirmed, it’s time to start making a difference!
Volunteers who have already completed the initial screening process are required to complete the Kansas 4-H Volunteer Renewal Service form annually on 4-H Online.
To ensure a safe environment for all youth, the State 4-H office has implemented that all 4-H Volunteers need to complete the National Criminal Background Check every 3 years. If you need to renew your National Criminal Background Check, you will be contacted by the Extension Office.
- National Criminal Background Check - https://www.ejobapp-validityscreening.com/applicant/companies/28337/accounts/40651/positions
- This will take you to a website. Scroll down to HARVEY County. This is a 2 step process. You will need to create an System Account with your information. After you have set this up, you will receive an email with the information to complete the form.
If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact our office.