Enrolling in 4-H:
New families: Enroll online at 4-H Online 2.0 - Click Here.
Returning families: To re-enroll, log into your existing account online at https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in.
For a step by step guide for enrolling, please click here!
Choose a club here: Harvey County 4-H Clubs
Harvey County 4-H Project Guide:Click Here to see the which projects we have screened project leaders for.
4-H Project Guide: Click here for a description of all the different projects 4-H has to offer
Please keep in mind the new deadlines regarding 4-H enrollment:
Oct. 1st, 2020: 4-H Enrollment Opens
Jan. 1st, 2021: Returning 4-H Member Enrollment Closes (FIRM DEADLINE)
May 10th, 2021: Project Enrollment Deadline - Projects can be added/dropped until this date (for returning and new members)
*New 4-H members can enroll in the program anytime, but cannot enroll in 4-H projects after the deadline (May 10th).
*We realize that mistakes happen, so our policy with returning 4-H families who accidentally miss the enrollment deadline will be to give a one-time grace period. After missing the deadline and enrolling late, they will be put on a list and they will not be allowed to enroll after the deadline again.
Program Fee Information
Program Fee Sponsorship
The Harvey County 4-H Development Fund has generously decided to sponsor each Harvey County 4-H member by paying $5 towards your $15 annual program fee, and covering the $15 program fee in full for any new 4-H member. Please note that this sponsorship will come in the form of a reimbursement (either cash or check) after January 1st, 2021 from your local 4-H Club. You will need to pay the full $15 program fee during the time of enrollment on 4-H Online. The Harvey County 4-H Development will send their sponsorship dollars to each Harvey County 4-H Club to be disbursed to families after January 1st, 2021.
- The fee is $15 per year for each 4-H member (scholarships & waivers available)
- There is no cap on the fee for families enrolling multiple kids
- Cloverbuds (age 5 & 6) do not pay a fee
- Families will pay the fee at the time of enrollment on 4-H online through the State office
- The member’s 4-H enrollment will be “pending” on 4HOnline until payment is received or waivers are processed
Methods of Payment: Two methods of payment will be accepted for the fee, credit/debit or personal check.
- Pay online with credit or debit card
- Personal check (mailed to state 4-H office)
- Waiver: waivers may be requested via 4-H online. In the “check out” step of enrollment, families must select “Personal Check” under Pay. The family should not mail payment for these youth, despite indicating payment by check. Youth will be notified of waiver acceptance within (10) business days.
- Sponsorship: If a donor is sponsoring enrollment fees for a 4-H Club, Club Leaders should notify the Harvey County Extension Office so that the appropriate forms can be filed. Families must select “Personal Check” under Pay using a non-electronic method. The family should not mail payment for these youth, despite indicating payment by check.
- Cloverbuds: There is no fee for Cloverbuds enrollment. Families must select “Personal Check” under Pay. The family should not mail payment for these youth, despite indicating payment by check.
Further questions about the state 4-H program fee can be directed to the Kansas State 4-H Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-5800. Questions about enrollment can be directed to any of our staff at the Harvey County Extension Office, 316-284-6930.