Enrolling in 4-H:
New families: Enroll online at https://ks.4honline.com.
Choose a club here: Harvey County 4-H Clubs
Please keep in mind the new deadlines regarding 4-H enrollment:
Oct. 2nd, 2017: 4-H Enrollment Opens
Jan. 1st, 2018: Returning 4-H Member Enrollment Closes (FIRM DEADLINE)
May 1st, 2018: Project Enrollment Deadline - Projects can be added/dropped until this date (for returning and new members)
*New 4-H members can enroll in the program anytime, but cannot enroll in 4-H projects after the deadline (May 1).
*We realize that mistakes happen, so our policy with returning 4-H families who accidentally miss the enrollment deadline will be to give a one-time grace period. After missing the deadline and enrolling late, they will be put on a list and they will not be allowed to enroll after the deadline again.
Resource Guides: These guides and others can be found at http://www.kansas4-h.org/resources/
- Guide to the 4-H Program Fee
- 4HOnline Enrollment Guide for New 4-H Families
- 4HOnline Reenrollment Guide for Returning 4-H Families
- Printing an Invoice from 4HOnline
Program Fee Information
- The fee is $15 per year for each 4-H member
- There is no cap on the fee for families enrolling multiple kids
- Cloverbuds (age 5 & 6) do not pay a fee this year
- Families will pay the fee at the time of enrollment on 4-H online
- The member’s 4-H enrollment will be “pending” on 4HOnline until payment is received or waivers are processed
Methods of Payment: Two methods of payment will be accepted for the fee, credit/debit or personal check.
- Pay online with credit or debit card
- Personal check (mailed to state 4-H office)
- Waiver: waivers may be requested via 4-H online. In the “check out” step of enrollment, families must select “Personal Check” under Pay. The family should not mail payment for these youth, despite indicating payment by check. Youth will be notified of waiver acceptance within (10) business days.
- Sponsorship: If a donor is sponsoring enrollment fees for a 4-H Club, Club Leaders should notify the Harvey County Extension Office so that the appropriate forms can be filed. Families must select “Personal Check” under Pay using a non-electronic method. The family should not mail payment for these youth, despite indicating payment by check.
- Cloverbuds: There is no fee for Cloverbuds enrollment. Families must select “Personal Check” under Pay. The family should not mail payment for these youth, despite indicating payment by check.
Further questions about the state 4-H program fee can be directed to the Kansas State 4-H Office at email@example.com or 785-532-5800. Questions about enrollment can be directed to any of our staff at the Harvey County Extension Office, 316-284-6930.
Click here for a description of the different projects.